The year isn't over but I thought it would be fun to do a post about the progress on my 27 things list. This is a layout I did back in January for the 2ps Garden. I've got a few things to cross of the list :)1. Visit a state I've never been to - no, but going to Spain for the first time in Nov. Does that count?
2. Watch five black & white films - 2 down
3. Go to the ballet
4. Take a photography class
5. Scan & print my grandmother's photos
6. Design my own website + portfolio
7. Use my passport - next month
8. Reach a happy weight - getting there
9. Volunteer at a soup kitchen
10. Understand where I work + the market - gah. no.
11. Read three classic Russian novels
12. Remember all of my BFF's birthdays - two down, one to go
13. Take the behind-the-scenes tour at Wrigley Field - not going to happen, I'm afraid
14. Bake my own buttercream cupcakes
15. Learn how to use chopsticks
16. Make three new girlfriends
17. Do something that scares me - this one can be crossed off many times
18. Donate money every month
19. Make a move
20. Enjoy the tasting menu at Alinea - not yet. I did get to go to Bonsoiree in Chicago, which might be as close as I get this year.
21. Take an architectural boat tour
22. Make a mixed CD each month
23. Visit Chelsea Piers
24. Go to four concerts
25. Read two books a month - failing.
26. Go to the top of the Sears Tower
27. Attend three charity events
Many things to accomplish in the next two months! Yikes.