1. My dear friend Erica created the image above and sent me a message saying the quote reminds her of me. When I saw it, my heart literally swelled. It is me. Visit her blog to purchase digital downloads of the print. Thank you, E.
2. I really want to make this french onion soup recipe from Bon Appetit. Do you think I could do it?
3. Was looking through my old journal and came across this quote I love from The Holiday.
Arthur: So he's a schmuck.
Iris: As a matter of fact, he is a huge schumck. How did you know?
Arthur: He let you go. This is not a hard one to figure out.
4. "All a man really needs is board games and beer." This is a great round-up of fantastic places in Chicago from GQ Magazine.
5. Enjoyed this piece in the NY Times on Audrey Gelman, who you might recognize as Charlie's ex on Girls. She's part of Scott Stringer's campaign staff and pretty damn good at what she does. I love smart, savvy girls who aim to rule the world.