In honor of Cyber Monday, today's gift guide is one filled with gadgets. All of these are found on Amazon (I'm a sucker for that Prime shipping - thank you!) and at great prices right now:
1. iPad Mini: I remember when Apple first announced the iPad and I spent an entire dinner date talking about how ridiculous it was, especially the silly name. And now... I really, really love mine. I bought the Mini this past summer and it is the perfect size - great for traveling and easy to check email/blogs/work from bed when you're I'm hibernating in the winter months.
3. My Passport External Harddrive: these babies are lifesavers. They are great back-ups and read quickly. Purchasing another one myself to dump all my photos from 2013 onto.
4. HMDX Wireless Speakers: this speaker is simple to use and works with bluetooth, so you can use it with your smart phone. Easy to tote around anywhere you go.
5. Fuji x100s Camera: I use an older version of the x100 as my point + shoot and it is one of my all-time favorite purchases. After getting recommendations from a handful of friends, I purchased it last year and never looked back. It takes great photos (used recently in my Ramen Burger and Salt + Straw posts), sucks up light in dark situations, and is so much easier than an SLR to hand over to someone to take a photo for you. People love the retro look when you pull it out and I simply love it.
6. Instax Mini 50S: this Instax camera never leaves my purse. There are cheaper versions like the Mini 8 but I splurged for the 50S because it was worth it for a higher quality and this one also has a timer on it. If you really wanted to upgrade, how cool looking is this 90 Cheki Neoclassic? Eeek! Instax photos just make me so happy.
Also, I am selling my Pivi Instax Printer along with four packs of film for $325 (includes US shipping, International extra.) SOLD - THANK YOU!