This morning's gift guide is for scrapbookers and it was probably the hardest to narrow down. Too many good things to share! Here's my picks for products that you'll enjoy over + over:
1. Scotch ATG Gun: this tool is a game changer. It's the only adhesive that I use and it's much more cost effective than those little disposable ones. You'll wonder why you haven't used it sooner.
2. Becky Higgins Project Life Sunshine Core Kit: designed by my friends Elsie + Emma at A Beautiful Mess, this core kit is full of colorful + whimsical designs. Too cute to resist.
4. Kelly Purkey I Like You Stamp Set: this is one of my favorites and just came back into stock. The sentiments are great for sending cards with a little sass - just like I like 'em.
5. Kelly Purkey Washi Tapes: this summer we released eight great washi tape styles and I'm so proud of them. Check out awesome ideas for using the tape from Sarah Moerman, Debby Hughes, and Jana Millen. Very inspiring.
6. Becky Higgins Project Life Page Protectors Design A: this pack of 60 is such a great deal and will set up you up right for 2014. Right now I'm planning on going back to this style for next year - exciting!