We've reached the Twelfth Day of Christmas and the end of my gift guides. For today, I wanted to share some books and decided to put together my favorite Young Adult ones. Because I still enjoy a great Y.A. book and these will also be great to give.
1. The Fault in Our Stars: I blogged about this one earlier this year and it remains one of my favorite books. It had me sobbing and I still even tear up a little thinking about it.
2. The Facts + Fictions of Minna Pratt: a small fact about me was that I played the violin for seven years growing up and I loved books about other musicians. This was one of my favorites and I remember loving it for the quirks of all the characters.
3. Anne of Ingleside: The Anne books + movies are probably why I love reading so much today. I used to bring them into the bathtub with me and soak them up for hours. Although it's not solely about her, Anne of Ingleside is my favorite of the series.
4. Love Walked In: I enjoyed this book so much that I bought the audiobook and frequently listen to it (and the sequel Belong to Me) over + over + over while I work. It's a good one for Christmastime.
5. The Westing Game: if you've ever read the Westing Game I'm sure you share my excitement. It's a great mystery story, which is causing me to want to pick it up and read again right now. Smart and fun.
6. Little Women: I was telling Barb the other day that I remember the Christmas I was given Little Women (it was the same year the movie came out.) I also received a feather mattress and a box of truffles, so I laid in my bed alllll Christmas day reading and eating chocolates in complete comfort. What a great year.
I thought that after all this gift giving talk, I would give a gift of my own! I've linked to Amazon.com plenty here, since that's where I do the majority of my shopping - they sell everything now and have that speedy shipping. I'm giving away a $25 Amazon.com gift card. Just leave a comment on this post and I'll post a winner on Friday. Thanks for checking out my gift guides, I hope you found something special to give or receive this year!